With the introduction of so many new games that you can find on the internet today, it can be a difficult task to try to figure out which casino that you feel confident with when trying to play blackjack. Live Dealers, RNG games, tournaments, chat features, and money security are all things that can bombard any potential player. Gone are the days when blackjack was available on only a couple of online casinos, with RNG games the only option to choose. Since then the technology has changed so that you can actually play live blackjack at a real table with real dealers and fellow players that you can chat with. With that being said, I have compiled a list of the top ten reasons that you should play live dealer blackjack to help you in your decision making process.
1. Convenience: First and foremost, the biggest advantage of playing in any online casino is convenience. With the assortment of casinos that are available to you, anytime of the 카지노사이트 day or night, you will find that you can have access to a new world of fun with just the touch of a button and an internet connection. When playing in a live dealer casino, you will find that they use the latest software and have some of the newest technology that is available today. This provides a much faster login process, and most of the casinos require either a very quick download or no download at all to get started.
2. Authenticity: When playing live blackjack at a live dealer casino, you can be confident that the results you are seeing are authentic. You can see each turn of the cards for yourself, while the cards are actually being shuffled, dealt, and revealed. There isn’t any of the concern or doubt that you might feel when being dealt cards with a Random Number Generator. This removes all doubt about the authenticity of the cards that are being dealt.
3. Real-time Results: One of the greatest advantages to playing live dealer blackjack is the ability to see the results of the game as they happen on a real-time basis. It feels so real that you feel like you are actually sitting at a table at a real casino. You aren’t just mindlessly pushing buttons to hit or stand, but actually participating in a real game with real players.
4. Security: It is extremely important for anyone on the internet to ensure that their personal information is not compromised. This is something that the live dealer casinos take very seriously, and they have spent a lot of time and money to make sure that your personal information is secure. New technologies and encoding have created an environment that is safe for players around the world, giving the peace of mind that is needed before giving out this vital information.
5. Friendly and Professional Dealers: The live dealer casinos pride themselves in making sure that their dealers have been trained to the level of standards that is required by brick -and-mortar casinos today. The dealers are professional in their actions and demeanor, even greeting you by name as you sit at the table. It is very comforting to sit at a blackjack table with a real dealer who is so personable. This can make your blackjack experience so much more enjoyable!
6. Variety of Games: You will find that there is a wide variety of blackjack games that are available at live dealer casinos today, with the most popular being “Blackjack With Early Payout” and “Single Seat Blackjack”. While there are differences in each style of play, you will find that both are quite fun. “Single Seat Blackjack” is the more traditional form of blackjack, and probably the one that is most comfortable for new players. The biggest problem that I have found in playing this form of live blackjack is that there can be a wait to sit at a table, since the space is limited. However, as live dealer casinos evolve, more tables and dealers are becoming available, making it easier to sit at a table and the wait time is diminishing. “Blackjack With Early Payout” is a form of blackjack in which one seat at the table can have many players. Once the cards are dealt, each seat at the table will be given an option to either continue on using the basic strategy decision, or to cash out and take an early payout. While this form of blackjack is a little bit confusing at first, I have found it to be every bit as exciting and challenging as playing Single Seat Blackjack.
7. Play for Money or for Fun: Most live dealer casinos are offering their players the choice to play for either fun or for real money. This can be a great option, especially when trying out new games or practicing some new play techniques that you have been eager to try. Once you become familiar with the game and its features, you will then be comfortable and confident when you decide to play for real.
8. Chat Feature: One of the advantages of playing at a live dealer casino is the ability to converse with the players and the dealers. This makes the live blackjack experience so much more fun for those of us who like to chat. And for those who would prefer to remain quiet and private? Well, you just turn the chat feature off or ignore, and then play on in peace and quiet. The beauty of playing live dealer blackjack is that you have options. You don’t have to chat if you don’t want to, but if you would like to chat with other players or the dealer, then this is certainly available to you as well.
9. Payment Options: One of the things that you will find right away is that there are a lot of options for you when it comes to making a deposit or withdrawal. Each live dealer casino is very thorough with explaining how deposits can be made, how long they take to process, and the overall financial options. There will be some form of financial transaction avenues available to just about everyone around the world, with the exception of players in the USA. With the regulations that are in effect, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to find a financial institution that will accept customers from the USA.
10. Customer Service: Last, but certainly not least, you will find that live dealer casinos pride themselves on having excellent customer service that is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Most casinos provide many different methods in which they can be contacted, from email addresses to phone numbers to live web chat with customer service representatives. They understand how important it is to have happy customers, and they take this very seriously. If there is ever any question or concern that you have, they are always ready and available to discuss this with you.